Hi Dave
I have a quality wheel set that may be right for you.
It came from Rivendell on my complete Sam Hillborne that I bought new in
2009.
It saw about a year of use before I purchased a dynohub wheelset and
they've had very light use since then.

700c Silver Velocity "Synergy" rims with the O/C (off-center) rear., 32
Hole (I think) and Deore Hubs (They may be Deore "LX", I can't remember,
I'll check in the morning)

I don't think they were built by Rivendell but rather were stock wheels
from Velocity that Riv adjusted and sold on the Sam...I could be wrong
about that and they could be Riv built, but I suspect not.

I would sell them for $100ea. so $200 for the set. plus shipping.  I could
probably arrange reasonable shipping and I may even have a wheel box.
let me know if you're interested
Jason