There are enough of you that have the same understanding so I think it must be
the bike should be shipped to avoid sales tax. But I like a combination of
Roberta and Joe’s ideas - maybe a bunch of us can rendezvous at RBW for a party
of some kind. We can ride our bikes, have a little jamboree with Listers, and
board a plane and have our bikes shipped home. My understanding is it isn’t
hard for Riv to ship a bike since it’s mostly assembled anyway. Roberta - there
are very cheap flights from here to San Fran. Come see your sister and then the
two of us will catch a flight to the Anniversary Mixte party that we have just
invented.

This makes me laugh. We have a slight hint of an anniversary bike of some kind
on the horizon. Somehow, it has become a RED swoopy tubed mixte that we are all
buying - sight unseen - and then there is going to be a fantastic gathering and
riding ceremony where we will all swoop in and claim our special bikes at Riv’s
HQ...which they know nothing about. Who needs marketing when you have customers
with crazy ideas and overactive imaginations?

Sent from my iPad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/76745403-62B3-4840-8329-3828FE90E10A%40gmail.com.