Hi all,

Jenny-formerly-from-RBW here and I just wanted to say a quick thank-you for
all of your kind words. I received so many kind emails and messages after
the news of my departure went out-- and I'm gonna try to respond to
everyone individually as I get the chance. I was able to sneak a quick
week-long vacation in-between ending my time at Rivendell and beginning my
new job tomorrow, so I'm kinda playing ketchup today.

I won't get too mushy here, but I will say that Rivendell changed my life.
It was a pleasure riding bikes and camping and making care packages for all
of you-- some friends I've met, and others I haven't met yet. And I am a
better person for having worked at Rivendell for the almost-eight years I
did. I'll keep these experiences with me always.

Thank you for having me along for the ride! Keep in touch!

Your pal,
--jenny @ RBW

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/8fa8cb1d-8ae1-4584-9f49-b76dfb676769%40googlegroups.com.