Cool! I love my King Cage/64ozKanteen; mostly because it makes an excellent
growler when one happens upon a brewery here or there. Though, it's best to
have a friend along to finish it off. Phew!

Cheers, John

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/9306ba49-729f-4443-a0d5-fd05d233a015%40googlegroups.com.