Thank you for sharing!

Very, very handy resource.  For starters, it answered my months-long
question - why I can't seem to get handlebars high enough on my current
frame, while on another similar size frame I didn't have that problem.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/65ebebae-7fe6-433f-9c7e-62fae1a6777f%40googlegroups.com.