Thanks Rich and Bill. It’s a Toyo from the first design when the list price was
$2400 for the frame, fork and headset. It’s a 56 650b that does take Hetres and
fenders with a little work and has the flat top tube that I prefer
aesthetically.
David
Williamsville, New York

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/19A818FC-E158-4547-BFD8-5EB689E403FF%40gmail.com.