Last night, we attempted to get as many photos taken of the HHH as it will
be sold before our rain started (again), so I must apologize if they seem a
bit haphazard, but hopefully, we were able to capture as many areas as
possible to get a clear idea of this tandem. The photos can be found here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/54032207@N04/albums/72157708525351885

Additionally, I should point out that the fenders are not currently on the
tandem. They are Velo Orange fenders (they are these
<https://velo-orange.com/collections/650b-fenders/products/vo-polished-52mm-zeppelin-fenders-650b>)

and my wonderful hubby was running short on time and wasn't able to put
them on the bike prior to photos (plus, he figured that they'd likely need
to come off again for shipping purposes, regardless). If anyone needs/wants
a photo of them, I'm happy to get that, so just let me know. Otherwise, the
bike is pictured as it will be sold.

Just one more note, I had stated that there is an approx. 1 in scratch
across the top tube, but I also noticed some "hazing" from a couple of bags
that have been placed on the bike. They are REALLY difficult to get a photo
of, but you can get an idea in the one photo that has the red arrow
pointing to a spot. There are actually two of these: one is just under the
stoker handlebars from a bag we were using there and the other is in the
triangle between the captain's seat tube and the bottom tube running back
to the stoker area (again, there was a bag placed in this area). The paint
is still good in these areas, but it may have rubbed some of the clear
which has created the hazing.

Thanks again to all!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/03be746b-b948-43b9-8939-a33b8548c888%40googlegroups.com.