Greetings Bunch

I'm looking for some new commuting / touring / gravelish tires for my
wife's Bruce Gordon BLT.

She currently has the older Compass tires that had the pasela looking
tread.  They are 26x1.75

[image: compass26x1-75.jpg]

We've recently had the bike overhauled a little after about 10 years of
pretty hard use and the existing stainless steel fenders will allow some
slightly bigger rubber.

She's starting to commute to work which is on a farm.  It's about a 6 mile
commute and there is about a mile and and a half of pretty large gravel.

Any suggestions on a nice riding, somewhat supple, somewhat protective tire
(for Tubes) that would fit the bill.  something in 26x2.0 or 2.1 max that
is also not going to break the bank?

She commutes and we do a couple of week long tours per year.  Ride plenty
of gravel and hard pack.  Not much mud.

Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/cabe6f75-cc1c-4dd6-889f-4706e459557b%40googlegroups.com.