I had always wondered about one-tube-thickness-fits-all aspect.  My frame
size (46cm App/50cm Atlantis) being inherently stronger due to shorter
tubes, isn't it over-built (and too rigid) compared to a 60cm frame if the
same tubing is used?  Besides, the rider + load (160 + no more than 20lbs
generally) is relatively light.  Having said that, for non-custom frames it
is economically not viable to have so many permutations.

For me Susie makes perfect sense.  I'm thankful to Grant for making the
lighter version available.  I'm sold!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/fd4f867c-5731-465e-9543-8b01e7377c3e%40googlegroups.com.