Beautiful machine, Bill! Nice work.

Grant's designs all ride so so well, and these two, RAM & ROADEO, just rise
like cream. Why, oh why, however, doesn't that true road bike, ROADEO, have
bosses for DT shifters. A quirky Grantism I guess, they* all *seem to have
one buried in there somewhere.

Jock Dewey / Athens, GA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/aa052955-d29e-420f-8d0c-7305aa3b5a52%40googlegroups.com.