Inline adjusters work too.  And if you're using downtube shifter boss cable stops, they come with a cable adjuster as well.

On 6/4/19 3:26 PM, Chad wrote:
Oh, I forgot I did not use a barrel adjuster and everything worked fine, but
both my mechanic and RBW pointed out that the M771 and M772 do not have built
in barrel adjusters.  I told Dave he might try adding one at the RD to ease in
indexing adjustment.  Maybe this is also causing a problem.  The indexing
worked perfect when I used the BES and XT derailleurs. I wish I could help Dave
more, but I struggle to get my own derailleurs adjusted perfectly.

--
Steve Palincsar
Alexandria, Virginia

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/11a81fd4-8a39-44f6-3410-94fd32b530fa%40his.com.