I think I have a pair (probably more) of a silver "campus pedal".  REI used
to carry these & my wife still has them on her Atlantis.  Reflectors,
squarish, some grippy bumps (not sharp spikes).  I'll check the parts stash
in a bit & let you know.

dougP, collecting pedals since the toe strap days

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/032f81b0-cc12-40d3-a8b6-5d3ab568a2ba%40googlegroups.com.