Yes, I do remember this now, thank you. Nothing about extra swoopy. And
"special" lugs, not necessarily fancy--that's because of the ovalized
flattish tubing. A total of 100, so, unlike Clem and Chev, likely to be a
full-priced model, if not more. My sense, with the Gus Boots and its
variations coming down the pike, and the expense of fabrication a bike
requiring new lugs and tubes to make 100 would require, is the number seven
scenario is most likely:

*7. Alternatively, we'd do something less radical, not call it an
anniversary model, and have it be an ongoing model.*

But you can always hope! I'm just hoping Gus and his offshoots are here by
the fall.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/c09aab43-73dd-4be6-94a2-f7e2099c7410%40googlegroups.com.