make sure if your moving to 11 speed chain that you get the latest version
of the Park tool. Old version works great for removing link but does not
work for installing link. For installing it is nearly impossible (for me)
to pull the two ends apart to get the link to click into place. Newest tool
has extra indents on the outside of the jaws that makes it a "snap" to pull
both handles outward and snap the link into place.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/ab80a7c2-1410-4c88-be47-61da536bd78c%40googlegroups.com.