I pre-ordered a green Clem L for my wife.

(My son has a silver one a size up that I secretly ride and love.  When I gave
it to him he said, Really, it’s for me?  SICK! (Apparently current young slang
for surprising/unusual and excellent))

It is a surprise for my wife and I cannot wait til it is here, she will love
it.  I’m getting it Riv fully stock built, adding a Pletscher rack and
basket/Mark’s rack, Grip Monarchs and SKS P65 fenders from Riv.  Will use her
grey Brooks B12 with titanium rails bought from Riv 19 years ago and BOB’S YOUR
UNCLE.

If I were ordering one for myself, I would get that pretty blue.  Or I wish I
were ordering a Cheviot in that color for myself.  But I bought three bikes
this month and need to take a few deep breaths.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/56bd6754-7779-4a40-b876-7e8c7a3ebe1f%40googlegroups.com.