According to one of the last emails from Riv, they are not doing any
preorders for framesets, only for the completes. So, you should still be
able to get either color frameset whenever they get them in.

Jonathan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/ee7509ac-aa06-4366-95a3-0782c28c7d78%40googlegroups.com.