Hey Ash,

Pasela 42mm are nice. there are some folding bead version. More on the
tougher side. My favorite to ride that strikes a good balance between
supple and tough are Grand Bois Hetres, I've ridden on some light gravel
roads.

-Phil

Arlingon, VA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/5cfd4a9f-42f8-4b54-bf6b-08e1a1cdc6af%40googlegroups.com.