I had the same thing happen when I was building mine last summer. Last
thing on the build was the chain and it didn't fit! But I had splurged for
a 1x10 set up so I didn't have any extra links in the parts bin (first
10-speed bike for me). I had to add several links from another chain, which
made it a $100 chain total (which hurt at the end of an expensive build!).
But now I have extra 10 speed links for life. I also now thing my chain is
a bit too long so prob should have just asked the LBS if they had a couple
extra lying around. I think it's pretty easy to add links with a quality
(Park) chain tool, just be slow and careful and be sure to bend the chain
laterally both ways with some strength to loosen up the pins.

Post a pic! I also run drops on mine.

Brynnar
Indy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/78882819-f66e-4a46-97d9-f0b9f3b03da7%40googlegroups.com.