I just took Friday July 19 off, so I can come down on the train. Not sure on
time of day yet, but I’m happy to convoy with people coming down from the North
Bay.
Long day = head over to Mill Valley, up RR Grade, out Bolinas Ridge, find the
Jewell Trail.
Late start = Straight to Fairfax, find Loma Alta trail, Cross Marin, etc.

I will have patches at the campout, yes. People have claimed 1/3 of the total
number, and covered half the production cost. If I get the patches delivered
early enough, I’ll just mail them out before the campout. It’s simpler than
finding people around the campfires.

Philip
Santa Rosa, CA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/7d2b6983-4f89-4f69-999a-3e1f716b601d%40googlegroups.com.