Hi All,
The bike that is listed on Hudson Valley CL is mine, you can ask me any
questions you might have.
The bike is in fact a 57cm.
I am 5’10” tall and the bike pictured is setup for me, it fits beautiful.  I
have done all day rides on it and it has been my choice for high mileage
excursions.
In a pinch for a second bike, in the 11th hour, I rode this bike in the Farmers
Daughter Gravel Grinder, with the single track, mud and hills 2 seasons ago, I
ran it with Clement 700x40 gravel tires, on Velocity A23 rims, with tubes. The
fat tires had to be depressurized to pass by the calipers but they did fit. The
bike was designed to take as much as 700x38 according the the brochures. 700x40
were very close, but only on the calipers, otherwise, it seemed fine.
The bike Is being sold with a very nice wheelset, the old style Open Pro rims
with nice fresh gravel kings, the smooth ones in 700x32.
The shifters are vintage RSX, as I am sure that you guys know, RSX was a 7
speed shifter, however they share DNA with the 105 shifters. I sent these
shifters down to Jim in Duncan SC and along with completely rebuilding them, he
replaced the “guts” on the right hand with 8 speed 105. So now instead of a
spacer on the free hub, it runs 8 speed on the rear....pretty cool trick,
search Shimano shifter repair on facebook, you can find Jim on eBay as well.
Sheldon used to use him back time.