Hello,

Making some adjustments to my bike and selling some items.  All prices are
either shipped slow mail or priority depending on whatever lower. I will
send tracking when I ship.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Link to Pictures.  Please let me know if you want a picture of something
specific.  Cross posted to other forums.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aQPAWIxqsKhdYv6uTyb5xMqc6i3dMGEc

Gilles Berthoud Aspin Open in natural color.  Had 450 miles on it.  Nothing
wrong with it, just getting out of the leather saddle leather game.  Price
is $155.

Sackville Barsack with Nitto F15 Rack.  It had about 300 miles on it in
good weather.  No rain, sleet, or snow…just sun and clouds.  No longer made
and rare.  Price is $185.

Carradice Zipped Roll Bag with Honey Straps. New and never used.  Any dust
or hair is from sitting around.  The three leather straps are in the bag.
Price is $50.

Crust Towel Rack or Leather Bar.  In size 666mm.  Used for about 450
miles.  I used goo gone to remove all of the sticky tape.  Price is $85.

Thanks for looking,

Matt in OKC