Hi everyone -
Up for sale is my custom Nobilette road bike, in candy apple red, with
Columbus SLX tubing.
TT is 56cm
I am 5-10, PBH of 85cm, and this bike fits just right. I'd be happy to give
any other measurements if you'd like.

All components included other than: saddle, pedals, pump, bottle holders.
Ultegra brifters, triple, with 10sp in the rear.
Mavic Kysrium SL wheelset
Campy headset

This bike is lightweight, fast, fun; all good things.
Its been up and down the A1A in Florida many times, and over a number of
notches in Maine.
Bike is super clean. As you can probably tell, its a well taken-care-of and
well-loved bike, but I have been putting many more miles on my Mark-built
Legolas.

Asking $1800 plus boxing at the LBS and actual cost of shipping (S&H
probably $150 max).

Feel free to message me with any questions.
All proceeds going to more bike stuff!

Photos - https://photos.app.goo.gl/AJPxXevGvjpX8vKFA

Thanks!
-Chris