Here's another data point...I have a PBH of about 88, longish limbs and average
torso. Also, I'm 63 so not as spry as I used to be. however, I've used bars
around 42cm consistently for nearly 40 years! So maybe those 42's will work
fine for you. I didn't care for the 44cm Noodles I was given, I don't really
care for the overall geometry of that bar, and I didn't find any advantage in
the increase in width. That also applied to some 44cm Cinelli's I had in the
past.

But always inthese matters, YMMV!

George in NorCal