I got my Bombadil build started and nearly finished over the weekend.
Several shots are in my flickr.  They seem to have uploaded out of
chronological order.  Hiicups included front derailleur choices (I
thought I could get away with not using Campy, but it ended up being
Campy), and brake system setup (the V-system was getting sketchy, and
I ended up going with my Paul Touring Cantilevers after all).

I imagine some fashionable observers will think an orange bike with
red tires is hideous to the extreme, but I'm digging it.  Have a look!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45758...@n04/4473249415/