Long weekends and opening boxes while thinking... "hmmmm... I wonder what
is in here?" If you would like something on this list, please email me -
cyclofiend over at the gmail

Some hats which need love or a new home, some rainy-weather soft goods
which work well but aren't getting used

All items have been photographed and can be viewed here -
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZPSjyZ6QvmMyaqbj6

Commuter Mud Flaps - Logo'd w/ SFR
These are the 6" front / 11" rear mud/rain flaps with high-intensity
reflective material. Front and rear with hardware.This was a group purchase
we did through the San Francisco Randonneurs. My name is written on the
outside of the package. I got two sets of these and never got around to
mounting this one. Likely won't, so here ya go - $10 shipped

Cycling Cap - ATMO / Sachs - synthetic by Verge sportswear
Black w/ "ATMO" on brim and Richard Sachs logos/name and similar stuff in
red/white. Nylon type material.  Fits my 7 1/2 size head very nicely. I
think I might have worn this once, but probably not. $7 shipped

Cycling Cap - RBW Orange wool w/ blue embroidery
This was always a little tight on my 7 1/2 size noggin, and I think it
shrunk slightly.  So, just isn't comfortable. Unfortunately. Because it's
one of my favorite hats. Obviously. Worn more than a few times - so you can
see some wear and tear and beausage.  But lots of life left for someone
with a smaller cranium. $15 shipped

Cycling Cap - Chewed-up Chuey Retrotec
Wore this a few times and then we dog-sat for a friends pup. Who found this
and thought it tasted pretty darned good. So they got a few good tears out
of the brim (as shown in the photos.  Still... tweed.  And Retrotec.  So
there's that. Wool on the tweed, and some other fabric on the side panels.
It is a Chuey cap, if that matters. $7 shipped

Shoe Covers - Pearl Izumi Soft-Shell - Size covers 10 for sure... Size L
Got these a few years ago figuring I'd use them for commuting. Which I did,
but it didn't rain much that year. Never brevet'd with them. They mostly
were rolled up in the pack when I rode back and forth from work in the
winter. Clearly used them a bit but didn't stomp around in them enough to
wear through the base (like I did with pretty much every other toe cover /
shoe cover i ever used...) The newest ones go for something in the $56
range. These aren't quite as fast looking as those.  But I did like them.
Just not rain-riding a lot these days. $20 shipped

Shoe Covers - Rivendell MUSA Splats - Size Medium ? (which worked well for
my size 10 feet)
>From the original run of these, so they may have tweaked sizing a bit. The
current ones say size "C" works for up to size 14. I don't think these
would do that. But 9 - 10 - 11 should work no problem. With the rear velcro
more or less overlapped, they run about 12" from heel to nose. So you could
easily extend them another few inches by opening the velcro up. There are
some marks on them (which may wash off - didn't try) as shown in the
photos. $17 shipped

Leg Covers - RainLegs - Size Large Grey colored.
Rainlegs are cool. I'm just not riding in the rain enough, so they've been
hanging in the closet for a few years. Rather someone else used these. They
came with a ridiculously long waist strap which I cut down so it has a max
waist length of about 40". If you don't know what rainlegs are...
https://www.rainlegs.com/en/about.html - basically they stay around your
waist all rolled up until you need them. At which point you unroll them and
they cover your thighs from rain. I usually just took them off when it
wasn't raining as the rolling up and leaving around my waist was a mild
PITA. And we don't really get showers here in CA. When it's raining, it
rains. Anyway, I digress. When your thighs are dry and warm, you stay quite
comfortable. Which these are. You do have to be mindful of the crotch
strap, which can find the saddle nose if you aren't aware. $22 shipped.

Pearl Izumi - black cycling gloves - Small
Never used these. $4 shipped

Totally out of date trail/ride Guidebooks (except for the Arcadia Carriage
Roads one, which probably is accurate)
>From the early days of mountain biking and rambling - Mountain Biking the
High Sierra - Guide 1 Owns Valley & Inyo County by Don and Reanne Douglass,
Guide 3A Lake Tahoe - South by Carol Bonser and Guide 3B - Lake Tahoe North
Tahoe & Toiyabe Natl Forests & LT Basin Management Unit by Carol Bonser.  A
Pocket guide to the Carriage Roads of Acadia National Park - $8 shipped

I've also moved the remaining books I posted earlier into the same album -
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZPSjyZ6QvmMyaqbj6

Plus - since film cameras are getting a whole 'lotta love of late, but it's
decidedly not an RBW list item, I'll encourage anyone who is looking for a
classic (like 1962-era) Mamiya C3 Profession 2 1/4" 120mm film camera with
two lenses to visit this auction - https://www.ebay.com/itm/333316165264

As before - first come first served. Shipping will be First Class Mail
unless you want to cover Priority.  EMAIL ME - cyclofiend at gmail -