This morning, I overtook a guy and thought I may have been too abrupt or
that he was trying to draft behind me.

I moved my eye up and to the left to check my rear view mirror.

I didn't see anything at first.

Then I remembered I didn't have my helmet on, and that I was actually
walking.

Old habits...

For the record, I have a Bike Peddler Take A Look Mirror taped to my helmet.

Stay Safe,
Beaverton "Always Thinks He's On A Bike" Bob