I lived at Big Basin in the late 1990s/early 2000s when my wife was a
ranger at the park. At that time it might have been thought pretty funny to
propose hosting an insanely successful (sold out second year!) bike event
on the legal to ride unpaved roads in the park and at Butano. It was all
about not being able to ride the single track hiking trails. So congrats to
us all for the mainstreaming of unpaved road riding and to MBOSC and park
management for working to cooperate on this event. Keep it crumb clean at
Big Basin!

Carl, Columbia, CA