I was able to fit 2.6 Maxxis Ikons on my 59cm H frame. Plenty of clearance
although I've heard that the L frames have less clearance at the
chainstays. Not sure if this is still accurate with the new run of frames
though.

My girlfriend also has an older 52cm H frame with the swoopy seat stays.
She is running 2.35 G-One Speeds on her bike with fenders, plenty of room
for a 2.4.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvLICiVAn2u/
https://www.instagram.com/p/By8FbXGBEWL/