A number of bags have sold. The following are still available:

Rivendell Baggins Pa Cartright panniers with Arkel mounts — He added Arkel
mounts on a plate to these to make them easy to attach securely and remove
quickly, but the mounts are attached through the Baggins grommets, so can
be removed with no trace if desired. I think these originally had an over
the rack flap — that’s gone missing. A bit discolored, but clean and in
good condition. $175

Acorn medium handlebar bag  - brown, excellent condition, with little use.
This is designed to strap on the handlebars with cords to the brake levers.
$80

Velo Orange seat bag (copy of Berthoud, IMHO) with Klik Fix saddle rail
mount. Back, fairly lightly used, with a bit of dirt. $50

Photos here:   https://photos.app.goo.gl/W5VLMrokLVjMrbwZA

Let me know if you have questions or if you feel I’m way off on asking
prices.

Thanks,

Julian Westerhout

Bloomington, IL