I used the Yepp seat rack mounted as we had to switch between two bikes. It
worked great on a Tubus. The Cheviot had the Ursus stand and it was the
most steady by far. I tried lots of stands (VO, Hebie, Pletcher, Lumintrail
etc) and the Ursus was the most steady for the precious cargo. I always
kept a firm grim on the bike when the cargo was on-board, of course.

I have quite the cache of stands if you want to try some out. Let me know
and we can figure something out. We have moved on to a cargo bike for most
travel until she is more steady by herself for long distances.

Dan