If it's Waterford built it'll be as good as it gets IMO. It's just a
matter of deciding what your wife wants. I once talked to Matthew at
Kogswell and he said that the Atlantis was one of the most thought out
and best designed bicycles ever built and I'd have to agree. Then
again that's a matter of opinion. I'm on my third only because I
changed sizes (tried a larger one and didn't like it) and I'd be hard
pressed to sell the one I have now. Go anywhere do anything bicycles.
My suggestion is buy a Riv of some sort and she will not be
dissapointed.