Yes I did Alex.  Thanks for the assist.  Link to the pictures below.  Let
me know if you want to see a picture of anything else.  Also, I am will to
add on any of the components at the right price, except for the bell.

The only mark I know of on the frame is circled on the top tube in one of
the pictures.   Anything else on the pictures is dirt or dust.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aQPAWIxqsKhdYv6uTyb5xMqc6i3dMGEc

The components are

Shimano Ultegra r8000 rear derailler
Shimano Ultegra front Derailler (Not 8000 previous edition)
Dia Compe 11 speed downtube shifters
48cm Nitto Noodles
Sram S-500 brake levers
Nitto S-83 seatpost
Tektro R559 brakes
Sugino Mighty Tour 901d double with sugino Bottom Bracket
Nitto either 7 or 8 cm fancy stem