Hunqapillar for sure. I'd love to get a size 50 with the 27.5" wheels. It
that perfect "what a bike is supposed to look like" frame (at least to my
eyes) and the green/cream color combination is off the charts beautiful
(again to my eyes).

I even called Riv recently to see if I could order one, but alas it would
appear that the Waterford link is dead. At least for that frame (perhaps
they still make the Roadeo?). It was hinted that the Hunq could reappear in
the not-too-near future, but that if it did, it wouldn't be made by
Waterford and it would be updated to the point that it would be a different
bike. I suspect that this update will be much like the updates that were
applied to the Homer (making it more Hillborne-like) and to the Atlantis
(making it more Appaloosa-like).

Makes me kind of sad that I didn't pull the trigger a year-or-so ago when I
still could've gotten the bike I really want. So if anyone happens to have
a 50cm Hunq that they want to part with...