Hi All,

I'm selling a brand new Brooks B68 saddle in the "aged" finish. It's never
been mounted and is as-new.  Comes in original packaging and with the nylon
rain cover. I have two of these already, so having a spare seems a little
ridiculous, so I'm thinning the herd.  For those unfamiliar with this
saddle, it's the same as a sprung B67, just without the springs, plus it
has lacing to keep the saddle from sagging...a huge improvement for these
saddles.  It's my favorite saddle of all by far, and they haven't been
produced for years now.  It might be the last new one you'll ever find.
I'm selling for $190 plus shipping.  And before anyone screams at me for
gouging, that's less than I paid for it!  Serious inquiries only please.
Thanks.

Jeff