For a while Merry Sales/Soma was selling a good quality 120mm skewer with
an enclosed cam and stainless steel faces. I bought one when I had my
Quickbeam (circa 2014) but they seem to have disappeared since then.
Probably rarer then hen's teeth but there are a few out there. Other than
that, finding a skewer from a good old 120mm road hub might be your best
bet.

-Jeremy Till
Sacramento, CA