Tom,

I've been using  Steerstoppers on my 64 cm Clem H and our Bilenky tandem
for a couple of years. They're pricy, as you noyed, but they work great. I
use the clem for commuting and shopping with a basket and shopsack, and the
Steerstopper prevents bar swing, bike tipping, etc.

Julian Westerhout
Bloomington, IL