This was an emotional purchase, an exciting and fun experience building and
riding it, but the reality is that I haven’t anyone to ride it regularly
and it’s just sitting in my garage taking space.

Price includes local pickup or delivery combination, and I’m throwing in
the Thule tandem roof bike carrier as well, which sells for $480 list
price:
https://www.thule.com/en-us/bike-rack/roof-bike-racks/thule-tandem-carrier-_-3286

Photos of the tandem:
https://flickr.com/photos/25160594@N05/sets/72157680299609103

If you’re in the greater SF Bay Area or even further away and interested,
let me know as I’d be happy to coordinate whether I drive it to you, you
come to pick it up, or we meet in the middle.

René