Take a look at the Hollywood Rack lineup.

I used to suggest Saris to a lot of people as they have the best trunk
racks IMHO and the MUSA thing.

I find their inexpensive hitch racks "floppy" and cheap feeling.  Hollywood
integrates a stabilizer and uses a 2" hitch receiver making everything nice
and snug.

We opted for the 2 bike tandem version so it will fit everything including
our Surly big fat dummy.   I haven't tried it yet but I think our Hubbah
will fit with a fork mount attachment? We also got the add-on tray that you
can use with the two bike rack.  Great if you have a family and a ton of
camping gear to consider.  Down the road you can also add another 2-bike
section making it a 4-bike rack.

I saved a little money by ordering my hitch online and installing it
myself.  It was about 2 hours and pretty sore the next day as it's awkward
movements with heavy things under a car.

Happy hunting!