We have the Thule T2 Pro XT hitch rack.  Super solid, and the latch for
swinging up or down is on the handle you use for lifting the rack.  The
rear wheel goes into a basket & is retained by a strap.  The front wheel
goes into a tray & is retained by an arm that clamps down on the front tire
(a front fender might be a problem.  We entrust both our Atlantis' to it.
Downside is it weighs something over 50 lbs, so I store it close to the
car.  Would not want to lug it any distance (like 20').  1UP is I believe
aluminum so would be much lighter to handle.  I looked at the 1UP but the
Thule was on sale at REI so about half the price.  My inherent cheapness
won out over elegance.

dougP