Well don’t forget I augered into a sand pit and literally filled the right
brifter with sand. I think I did a really good job cleaning it out but you
can only so so much.

The DA bar cons are nice in friction. Gotta be careful standing though.  I
was hoping to use my Riv down tube shifters ( like sun tour superbe pro but
pull more cable) but the frame wasn’t set up for them.

I hope my “addiction to friction” will be able to continue and make all
this moot.

John