I am an 81 pbh, and I have a 55 Cheviot. Earlier this year my wife and took a
ride with Grant with a Hubbuh Hubbuh and his 60cm Cheviot. I got scared on the
back of the tandem, and tried to ride to 60cm Cheviot. I couldn’t get my behind
on the saddle - between the height of the seatpost lug and the curve of the
seatpost itself, the saddle wouldn’t go down to a ridable height for me.
Worth noting too, is the Cheviot is a long bike - a couple inches more and it
would probably not fit on our Thule rack. I am fine on the 55 Cheviot - I have
Choconorm bars on it.