Thanks Alex. I forgot the original was 27.5, not 29.

70mm BB drop isn’t bad at all. 2.2” tires should work very well on it. I know
some complain about the low BB on the ECR but I love it. Just watch the pedals
riding through rock gardens. No issues.

Tubeless is simple. Good rim tape (Stans or Scotch equivalent) and you’re good
to go. If the rim is being stubborn, use the split tubeless method. Works even
on non-tubeless specific rims.