I’ve got several years on my older, canti Sam and can’t imagine ever giving it
up.  I’m always reminded that it’s the best bike I’ve ever owned every time I
ride it.  Do yourself a favor.  Get a second wheelset.  Swapouts are a breeze.
Takes me very little time to swap from road Sam to dirt Sam.  Fenders add a
little challenge.

Enjoy the ride for many years to come.

John