Wow! I am psyched!  There is some fantastic coverage of Rough Riding
and our Rough Riders Rally in the current weekly email newsletter from
http://www.roadbikerider.com/

Many thanks to RBR's Ed Pavelka for the exposure. His free weekly
newsletter for roadie cyclists is an incredible and entertaining
resource. If you ride a bike, you should be a subscriber! (I mean that
sincerely.) Meanwhile, check out the Rough Riders Rally coverage in
this week's edition (which is featured on the front page of the site),
and also be sure to participate in his Rough Riding poll! (I hope some
of my fellow Rivendell riders will help bring those numbers up in
favor of Rough Riding!)

This "movement" is gathering momentum!

- Chris Kostman
La Jolla, CA