Your link is for a disc brake wheel set, maybe they have a rim brake version.

When I built up my Clem frameset recently I used a link from this forum to an
Ebay seller of Velocity NoBS rimmed wheels - about $205 for the pair. I have
WTB All terrain 26x1.95 tires on them. Rims are fine, which the slight caveat
that they are Schraeder drilled, so I use a set of Wheels Manufacturing rim
converters to use the inner tubes I already had.