Okay, the most recent email hints/promises MUSA pants in the next two
weeks... this gives me serious wood, I love all my MUSA attire - shorts,
pants, shirts - and have been wishing they would all return. Well, TBH, I
can do without mesh pockets, but still... the wool shirts are the bomb, I
wear the blue and the green shirts everywhere, and I need, I mean seriously
need, a new pair or two of pants. Thanks, RBW, for bring these back, I know
I'll order two pair.

- Andrew, Berkeley