Patrick, my 'standing and grinding' experience on Clems is limited by my
arthritic wrist, but I did a lot of it on a demo 52 H a couple (or three) years
ago on a Riv Ride on Mt. Diablo trails (they're steep!). The only limitation I
was aware of was standin while gripping the ends of the Bosco Bar, which you
wouldn't do. I reached forward to the curves for that, and any mtb-ish bar on a
Clem or Gus would be fine for that kind of riding.

I rode a Susie around the building at RBW that had a prototype Bosco Bullmoose
with less reach and more flare, I think that bike would be a great
stand-and-climber. Really the long-stay limitation for these frames is popping
the front wheel up, there's nothing to sabotage standing.