Pedals with BEARINGS and replacement kits are nice to have available.  I've
'burned' through an expensive set of Crank Bros Stamp 7s on my fat bike.
In just about a year I now have to dish out $25 for rebuild kit. ACK! ACK!
ACK!

Joe, thanks for the link to those Deitys. I'm interested in a pair now :)