I've used one for the last 18 months, works swell.  Great display, easy to
customize screens.  I import routes from RideWithGPS via their web
dashboard usually.  TbT directions works well.  Had some issues before they
added downloadable maps, but no problems since.  No issues using with a
Wahoo Tickr heart rate monitor.

--
Randall Rupp
rcr...@gmail.com