Let’s not open old wounds and bring up the lamentable Anniversary Mixte. 😂 Man,
I took that one hard. I decided if I can’t have that AM, I’d like the newer
version of Cheviot and I’ll just get it painted
cranberryredwithsparklesandcream (that’s how it should be said). The Betty can
go, and I’ll sail off into the sunset on my Clem L and Fancy Chev.

No swoopy tube on the new Chev - I asked. Rumors are that the new Cheviot is
out late spring, but I’ve been assured by many folks that Rivendell’s timeline
often doesn’t follow what’s predicted. There are talks of longer wheelbase as
well. This makes sense to me since they lengthened their already-long-Clems.
Folks who had both Cheviots and Bettys said that the difference between the two
in ride was minuscule, if not undetectable.

I don’t know what makes the new Cheviot fancy. We started calling it that
somewhere along the line - who remembers why?